Why Work with us:
At DCSPL we offer great opportunities for professional development through many ways which makes us the best place to work in the industry. So whether you join us as a recent graduate or experienced professional, your contributions will be valued and will have an impact on our company.
Working at Dynamic Corporate Solutions Pvt Ltd
You will be regularly updated on the company’s goals, progress and achievements. First Solar maintains a culture where all associates work together to lead the world’s sustainable energy future. We believe in employee engagement, collaboration, well-being and productivity for all generations and emerging workstyles. We’re changing the world. Now, let us start with yours.
If you would like to make your career with us, please send us your profile at email@example.com
Dynamic Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. does not engage in any monetary transactions for providing any job opportunities.
Please mention your functional area and a position you would like to gain, in the subject line and we would get back to you, once suitable opportunities arise.
- Minimum 6 months of prior experience in purchase department in any industry, solar energy & construction industry preferred
- to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations
- review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels
- evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports (e.g. on orders and costs.
- Research potential vendors, Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery, Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases • Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Stock record maintenance in Store/Factory. (Inventory Management)
- Visiting Factory for Auditing.
- Local market visits for Vendor Negotiation and related work.